New Tool Calculates the Value Volunteers Deliver

In my work, I've found that senior managers are most moved/influenced by bottom-line dollars & cents.  I tried to fine a good tool that better captured what volunteers deliver, but came up short - so I created by own tool. Check out the new Volunteer Frontier Service ROI Calculator to more accurately reflect the real benefits derived from volunteer engagement.  Show how volunteers contribute to building the capacity of an organization through saving money, raising funds, and doing more mission.  Plug in your own expenses and revenue to calculate the true financial contributions volunteers are making.  If you like it, pay it forward!  I use this and other tools when I help nonprofits and government figure out how to best engage volunteers.  Feedback is always welcome!  Let's make the tool even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment